Anybody know if Kristen Stewart was the one really singing the Jon Prine song? She was hot as hell in that movie. Her voice on that song was hot to. The soundtrack was killer one of my favorite cd's ever wish they could have added that to it.
Anybody know if Kristen Stewart was the one really singing the Jon Prine song? She was hot as hell in that movie. Her voice on that song was hot to. The soundtrack was killer one of my favorite cd's ever wish they could have added that to it.
GO VOLS
Yeah she was the one actually singing it. She talks about here: Kristen Stewart Interview, Into the Wild - MoviesOnline
Totally agree on the soundtrack. One of the best of all time.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Cool thanks for the link
GO VOLS
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Thats pretty cool. NEver was a big fan of pearl jam. The ITW soundtrack got me more interested in Vedder amd them.
GO VOLS
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I actually have the movie on my Blackberry!![]()
Bookmarks